I still wonder to this day how travel ever found its way onto my radar. In such a competitive and work driven society, taking time to travel is probably one of the worst career moves to make…Right? I have always liked adventure and I have always wanted to be one of those who did try to take a road less traveled. Travel was the best decision that I have ever made in my life path. There was something inside of me that was calling me to leave. What that calling was or where it came from is still unknown. Travel has opened my eyes to worlds that most people dream about. I’d like to say that travel has made my life easier, but in the end, I feel it has had the opposite effect. For the first time in my life it has held me accountable in ways that I can’t even begin to explain. It has lead me to felling more along the lines of being lost than found.
Posts by Marc Switaj:
- My Weirdest Favorite Snack in Southeast Asia
- Fresh Catch Of The Day….A Memory of Nicaragua
- You are what you drive…… A lesson learned in Mongolia
- Catching The Travel Bug…. Dave Tunon, A 10 Year Plan Finally Comes To Life
- A couple who travels together…Has a better chance to stay together?
- Memorial Day in Las Vegas… A Salute to All The Brave
- Live your world.
- 10 Ways Travel Can Help Your Professional Career